Monday 20 May 2013

Patrick Morgan



Patrick lives and works in London having graduated from Kingston university in 1999. His freehand style approach to work has been turning the heads of all the big names and his recent commissions include London Olympics 2012, English National Ballet and Tom Ford bespoke womenswear. Past commissions include London Underground Advertising, Royal Academy of Arts, Waitrose Headquarters, Coca Cola Headquarters, The Body Shop, The Daily Telegraph,The Observer, The Independent, Timeout Paris/London/NewYork, The New York Times, Saatchi & Saatchi, and MC Saatchi.

Again, i have chosen to look at Patrick's work because of his line work and once more it is very similar to my water technique over ink.






I have emailed Patrick with my self-promotional email to find out about how he works, etc. I thought i'd include his reply here:

Hi Nathan,
Sorry I'm planning 2 shows in London so really busy at the moment.
Illustration is super tough and with people with so many similar styles you need an agent to represent you to help you get them first jobs.
I looked the site. Well done, but dont think of just one style these days people dont mind various techniques it keep it fun for you too.
Good luck
Patrick
 
ps exhibition dates on my site soon or twitter so come along...good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment